- Only organized neighborhoods can join Neighborhood Guard as members.
- Individual persons are encouraged to volunteer in the organization.
Typical member organizations include:
- Home Owners Associations (HOA)
- Neighborhood Watch Groups
- Other Crime prevention Groups such as:
- Crime stoppers
- Block Parents
- Crime watch
- Montclair Organized Neighborhoods. (MONs)
Signing up and getting started.
- Request a presentation using the “Presentation Page“
- Setup your organization if needed
- Make a budget and collect the money Continue reading