Community building and sharing of experiences is a Key Part of Neighborhood Guard
We at Neighborhood Guard volunteer to visit interested neighborhoods and present our experiences from our own backyard.
Our most popular presentation is the Camera Presentation: it last about 45-minutes plus questions.
- Background for organizing our neighborhood.
- Setting Expectations Objectives for Community Camera Solution
- Bylaws, Board, Bank, Ownerships etc.
- Privacy and Laws
- What to buy
- Where to place the cameras
- How to install
- Real photos from a real installation
- Photos of criminals
- Experience working with the police
To Request a presentation you need the following:
- A roster of all your neighbors so that you can invite them (your neighborhood Watch group roster is a good start)
- Contact to other neighborhoods so that you can be 2-3 neighborhoods that go together and arrange the event.
- A Large room, (Church, School, Library, YMCA, Large Living room)
- Either an a) VGA Projector and a screen or b) a large flat-screen TV with HDMI.
- 4 weeks notice, pick a weeknight Mon-Thu 7-9pm
Just came across your website… sounds very interesting. Unfortunately, I live in New Mexico. Any chance of getting a copy of your presentation?
Thanks for your interest.
We are working on recording the presentation on video so that we can put it on YouTube, stay tuned.
I will contact you directly regarding doing an online presentation for your group in New Mexico.
Hello. Just checked YouTube but did not find any uploads from your organization. Has the video you mentioned of your presentation been uploaded? I am very curious about the type of camera you recommend. Thanks.
You can find the entire list of needed parts on this page: http://neighborhoodguard.org/neighborhood-camera-starter-kit/
I am chairman of security for our Association. I am reading what you have published. If I could speak with one of the camera hosts that would be great.
Someone will Email you.
We are also interested in learning more about your solution here in Atlanta, GA.
We have given a number of presentations via Video Conference.
We have experience delivering presentations via
Teamviewer 7.0 (Best solution when combined with phone for audio)
I am contacting you to learn if you are still actively helping other HOAs, since there are no recent posts. Then we will request a presentation date. Thank you.
We are still here, (and just posted today)