Community building and sharing of experiences is a Key Part of Neighborhood Guard
We at Neighborhood Guard volunteer to visit interested neighborhoods and present our experiences from our own backyard.
Our most popular presentation is the Camera Presentation: it last about 45-minutes plus questions.
- Background for organizing our neighborhood.
- Setting Expectations Objectives for Community Camera Solution
- Bylaws, Board, Bank, Ownerships etc.
- Privacy and Laws
- What to buy
- Where to place the cameras
- How to install
- Real photos from a real installation
- Photos of criminals
- Experience working with the police
To Request a presentation you need the following:
- A roster of all your neighbors so that you can invite them (your neighborhood Watch group roster is a good start)
- Contact to other neighborhoods so that you can be 2-3 neighborhoods that go together and arrange the event.
- A Large room, (Church, School, Library, YMCA, Large Living room)
- Either an a) VGA Projector and a screen or b) a large flat-screen TV with HDMI.
- 4 weeks notice, pick a weeknight Mon-Thu 7-9pm